The Party manages a number of email lists. The lists can be broken down into two categories, moderated and non-moderated:
- Highly moderated announce type lists should be used infrequently for announcement and news types of emails. All posting must be approved by the moderator. Emails should be professional. Examples of these lists include:
- members- a statewide email list of current and past party members. Only the Chair of the party (or a designee) should use this list. All members who join the party are added to this list.
- prospects - a statewide email list of prospects. Only the Chair of the party (or a designee) should use this list. All emails that are given to use by national or via our website are added to this list.
This web site is owned and administered by The New Jersey Libertarian Party.
Our postal address is:
PO Box 56
Tennent, NJ 07763
For each visitor to our Web page, our Web server automatically recognizes the visitor's host/domain name, but not an e-mail address. We collect only the e-mail addresses of those who communicate with us via e-mail, aggregate information on what pages visitors access or visit, and any other information volunteered by the visitor, such as survey or contact information provided to us in various sign-up forms and interactive elements of the site.
N.J. Libertarian Party
P.O. Box 56
Tennent, NJ 07763
From this page you can find information about the Libertarian Party, both nationally and locally, its officers, its principles, and other important information.
- NJLP ByLaws and Rules- contains the complete New Jersey Libertarian Party Bylaws and Rules.
- Platform - contains the complete New Jersey Libertarian Party platform, with hypertext links for the web.
- National LP Info - contains information regarding the national party.
- State LP Officers - lists all of the names of the state party's officials, as well as contact information.
- Regional Organizations - The NJLP has three regional organizations for advocacy, activism, and discussion at the local level (Info page is under development).
- Join Us - take a second to complete a form to join the Libertarian Party.
- Renewal - renew or extend your existing membership.
- More Info - I'm not ready to join. Please send me more information on the NJ Libertarian Party.
- OPH Manual - a manual on running an Operation Politically Homeless
- FAQs- various Frequently Asked Questions about the NJLP.
Platform of the New Jersey Libertarian Party
Adopted March 16, 1996
Revised March 22, 1997
Reviewed and Affirmed March 19, 2005
Revised March 24, 2007
Revised March 21, 2015
Libertarians seek a world of liberty, in which individuals control their own lives, and no one is forced to sacrifice his or her values for the benefit of others.
We believe that respect for individual rights is essential for a peaceful, prosperous world. Consequently, we defend each person’s right to engage in any activity that is peaceful and honest, and welcome the diversity that freedom brings.
The world we seek is one where individuals are free to achieve their goals using their own judgments, without interference from government.
We affirm the ideals expressed by New Jersey’s motto, “Liberty and Prosperity,” which we believe can best be ensured by the basic principles outlined in our Platform. In the following pages, we set forth those principles, and policies derived from them.
On December 9, 2016, the Burlington County Institute of Technology (BCIT) quietly paid $65,000 to settle a former Africa [ ... ]Latest NewsFull Story
The Open Public Meetings Act (OPMA) requires public bodies to make the minutes of their meetings, both public and non-pu [ ... ]Open Government Advocacy ProjectFull Story