In the November 2017 election the NJ Libertarian Party will be running candidates under the Libertarian Party banner. The following candidates have been nominated to run for office under the Libertarian banner.
- Governor and Lt. Governor – Pete Rohrman and Karese Laguerre
- 12th District State Assembly - Dan Krause and Anthony Storrow
- 13th District State Assembly – Eveline Brownstein
- 37th District State Assembly – Claudio Belusic
- 39th District State Senate – James Tosone
- West Milford Town Council– Michael Chazukow and Jonathan Salzman
- Hunterdon County Freeholder – Dan Heitkamp
- Berkeley Heights Town Council – Tom Maciejewski
- Manalapan Town Council – Hisham Hamed
- Northfield City Council – John Ordille
- Westfield Town Council – Valerio Bruscianelli
Good luck to all! Please provide whatever support you can to our candidates!