There are many economic theories that are debatable. The Law of Supply and Demand is not one of them. All reputable econ [ ... ]Latest NewsFull Story
The NJLP is proud to announce a forum on urban issues. Join us for a discussion of issues including education, the war o [ ... ]EventsFull Story
NJ Television also covered the issue in an article here.Open Government Advocacy ProjectFull Story
Police Accountability Project of the New Jersey Libertarian Party
Paul Morrison, Chief
Roselle Park Police Department
110 [ ... ]
Today the Reason Foundation released their 21st Annual Report on the Performance of the State Highway System. This repor [ ... ]Latest NewsFull Story
Asserting that "the criminal investigation has concluded," Gloucester Township (Camden County) municipal attorney David [ ... ]Open Government Advocacy ProjectFull Story
- Perth Amboy, in a sanctimonious display, finally gives up police report on alleged teacher...
- Former Executive Director's lawsuit against Gloucester Township Housing Authority
- Perth Amboy school board secretly settles with former superintendent for $184,000
- John Paff, Chair of NJ Libertarian Party Open Government Advocacy Project, Wins National A...
- The Root Cause Of Terrorism
- Lawsuit: Gloucester Township allegedly used threat of arrest to coerce employee to resign
- Shopping bag tax a waste of Mercer County freeholder time
- Eminent Domain Abuse In Atlantic City
- Ballot placement discriminates against third-party candidates
- Gloucester Township pays $167,765.38 to settle police false arrest/excessive force suit
- Waterford secretly pays $260,000 to settle police false arrest/excessive force suit
- Level the Playing Field
- Don't Blame the Business People
- New OPRA lawsuit: Chatham Township keeps police officer's claim and two settlement agreeme...
- OPRA suit challenges State's refusal to disclose OPRA requests
- Penns Grove and Carneys Point pay $2,000,000 to settle police wrongful death/excessive for...