As a result of pressure from the NJLP Pre-empted Ordinance Repeal project three towns are looking to rescind their curfe [ ... ]Preempted Ordinance Repeal ProjectFull Story
Originally published in Suburban Trends Once again government goes too far Dear Editor: Much has been in the news rec [ ... ]Letters to EditorFull Story
Following is my letter to the Cumberland County Prosecutor's Office and Bridgeton City Officials regarding the Bridgeton [ ... ]Preempted Ordinance Repeal ProjectFull Story
I hope that Chief Dellane can clarify why his officer apparently did not file his written report until nine months after [ ... ]Police Accountability ProjectFull Story
The interview with Kyler Dineen starts around the 32 minute mark. jwplayer('avID_AVPlayerID_0_9f0a4eb1 [ ... ]Latest NewsFull Story
On October 27, 2014, I blogged about the New Jersey State Association of Chiefs of Police ("NJSACOP") entering as an ami [ ... ]Open Government Advocacy ProjectFull Story
In late 2014, I blogged about my common law right of access lawsuit that compelled the Township of Hainesport (Burlingto [ ... ]Open Government Advocacy ProjectFull Story
- They are watching!
- Suburban Trends Letter to Editor
- Former school principal interviewed by prosecutor about his "involvement with a minor" is ...
- FCC commissioner: If you like the IRS, you’ll love net neutrality
- Stafford Police sergeant promotion exam challenged by two officers
- Letter to NJ Election Law Enforcement Commission
- Lawsuit seeks details on school principal who unexpectedly resigned after being interviewe...
- Lawsuit seeks nature of “suspicious incident” that resulted in Bound Brook High School tea...
- Lakewood agrees to withdraw disciplinary complaint against cop in exchange for cop's resig...
- Ocean County police dispatcher gets probation for hitting woman in head with log.
- Platform Change Proposals
- Stratford cop writes up fellow cop for drunk driving
- Jersey City Police Internal Affairs log on-line