P.O. Box 56
Tennent, NJ 07763
From this page you can find information about the Libertarian Party, both nationally and locally, its officers, its principles, and other important information.
|Join the NJLP Announce List!|
This email list server distributes timely email announcements about upcoming events of interest to Libertarians. You don't need to be a party member to join this list.Your email address:
- NJLP ByLaws and Rules- contains the complete New Jersey Libertarian Party Bylaws and Rules.
- Platform - contains the complete New Jersey Libertarian Party platform, with hypertext links for the web.
- National LP Info - contains information regarding the national party.
- State LP Officers - TBD lists all of the names of the state party’s officials, as well as contact information. There is also a list of Libertarians who hold public offices in the state and its localities.
- County Organizations - TBD The NJLP has affiliated county organizations for advocacy, activism, and discussion at the county level.
- Join Us - take a second to complete a form to join the Libertarian Party.
- Renewal - renew or extend your existing membership.
- More Info - I'm not ready to join. Please send me more information on the NJ Libertarian Party.
- Calendar - TBD meeting schedule, other upcoming events.
- - TBD a manual on running an Operation Politically Homeless
- FAQ's - various Frequently Asked Questions about the NJLP.
It's already controversial for our nation's local police departments to receive surplus assault rifles and equipment f [ ... ]Police Accountability ProjectFull Story
On November 26, 2014, the Ocean County Department of Corrections agreed to pay $25,000 to a county jail inmate who claim [ ... ]Police Accountability ProjectFull Story
On Tuesday Mathew Reardon was arrested for making a statement on Facebook. He stated "Don't wanna get clipped while sitt [ ... ]Police Accountability ProjectFull Story
The Mullica Township Committee was considering an ordinance banning dressing in clothes meant for the opposite sex, begg [ ... ]Preempted Ordinance Repeal ProjectFull Story
SPRINGFIELD, Ill. — If you had a beer with the weekend’s football games or a glass of wine after some holiday shop [ ... ]Selected BlogsFull Story
After publishing the $145,000 racial discrimination settlement between Plainfield and a police aide, I decided, just for [ ... ]Police Accountability ProjectFull Story
Two years ago, New Jersey's Casino Reinvestment Development Authority (CRDA) approved something called the South Inlet [ ... ]Latest NewsFull Story
- Retired Wildwood Crest police officers to testify on why letters related to their miscondu...
- Letter to Prosecutor: School boards should not hire professional media consultants to "edu...
- Governor Christie's flight documents disclosed pursuant to court order
- Belvidere pays $45,000 to settle police false arrest/excessive force suit
- Long Branch pays $175,000 to settle police excessive force suit
- Why the Limits on Taxicab Licenses?
- East Newark pays $101,000 plus attorney fees to settle former police dispatcher's lawsuit ...
- Availability of records maintained by an agency's insurers, lawyers or other third parties
- Why your Libertarian vote on Tuesday, Nov. 4, is worth 100 times the other guy's vote
- NJ Libertarian Party Grows Again - Again
- New Jersey's Certificate of Need for Medical Facilities Must Be Repealed
- NJ Ranks Last in Business Climate Once Again
- Mercer County Freeholder Candidate Forum