P.O. Box 56
Tennent, NJ 07763
From this page you can find information about the Libertarian Party, both nationally and locally, its officers, its principles, and other important information.
|Join the NJLP Announce List!|
This email list server distributes timely email announcements about upcoming events of interest to Libertarians. You don't need to be a party member to join this list.Your email address:
- NJLP ByLaws and Rules- contains the complete New Jersey Libertarian Party Bylaws and Rules.
- Platform - contains the complete New Jersey Libertarian Party platform, with hypertext links for the web.
- National LP Info - contains information regarding the national party.
- State LP Officers - TBD lists all of the names of the state party’s officials, as well as contact information. There is also a list of Libertarians who hold public offices in the state and its localities.
- County Organizations - TBD The NJLP has affiliated county organizations for advocacy, activism, and discussion at the county level.
- Join Us - take a second to complete a form to join the Libertarian Party.
- Renewal - renew or extend your existing membership.
- More Info - I'm not ready to join. Please send me more information on the NJ Libertarian Party.
- Calendar - TBD meeting schedule, other upcoming events.
- - TBD a manual on running an Operation Politically Homeless
- FAQ's - various Frequently Asked Questions about the NJLP.
Following is my letter to the Cumberland County Prosecutor's Office and Bridgeton City Officials regarding the Bridgeton [ ... ]Preempted Ordinance Repeal ProjectFull Story
I hope that Chief Dellane can clarify why his officer apparently did not file his written report until nine months after [ ... ]Police Accountability ProjectFull Story
The interview with Kyler Dineen starts around the 32 minute mark. jwplayer('avID_AVPlayerID_0_9f0a4eb1 [ ... ]Latest NewsFull Story
On October 27, 2014, I blogged about the New Jersey State Association of Chiefs of Police ("NJSACOP") entering as an ami [ ... ]Open Government Advocacy ProjectFull Story
In late 2014, I blogged about my common law right of access lawsuit that compelled the Township of Hainesport (Burlingto [ ... ]Open Government Advocacy ProjectFull Story
Open Government Advocacy ProjectFull Story
- FCC commissioner: If you like the IRS, you’ll love net neutrality
- Stafford Police sergeant promotion exam challenged by two officers
- Letter to NJ Election Law Enforcement Commission
- Lawsuit seeks details on school principal who unexpectedly resigned after being interviewe...
- Lawsuit seeks nature of “suspicious incident” that resulted in Bound Brook High School tea...
- Lakewood agrees to withdraw disciplinary complaint against cop in exchange for cop's resig...
- Ocean County police dispatcher gets probation for hitting woman in head with log.
- Platform Change Proposals
- Stratford cop writes up fellow cop for drunk driving
- Jersey City Police Internal Affairs log on-line
- Manchester appeals from court's reinstatement of fired police officer
- Alcohol & Guns Don't Mix: Former Lacey Cop Shoots Friend While Driving Drunk
- State agrees to adopt Libertarian Party's transparency initiative