N.J. Libertarian Party
P.O. Box 56
Tennent, NJ 07763
From this page you can find information about the Libertarian Party, both nationally and locally, its officers, its principles, and other important information.
- NJLP ByLaws and Rules- contains the complete New Jersey Libertarian Party Bylaws and Rules.
- Platform - contains the complete New Jersey Libertarian Party platform, with hypertext links for the web.
- National LP Info - contains information regarding the national party.
- State LP Officers - lists all of the names of the state party's officials, as well as contact information.
- Regional Organizations - The NJLP has three regional organizations for advocacy, activism, and discussion at the local level (Info page is under development).
- Join Us - take a second to complete a form to join the Libertarian Party.
- Renewal - renew or extend your existing membership.
- More Info - I'm not ready to join. Please send me more information on the NJ Libertarian Party.
- OPH Manual - a manual on running an Operation Politically Homeless
- FAQs- various Frequently Asked Questions about the NJLP.
On August 3, 2016, the City of Millville (Cumberland County) agreed to pay $40,000 to a teenage dirt bike rider who said [ ... ]Police Accountability ProjectFull Story
A recently uncovered settlement agreement made on June 16, 2014 shows that the City of East Orange (Essex County) agreed [ ... ]Police Accountability ProjectFull Story
On July 15, 2016, the City of Linden (Union County) agreed to pay $45,000 to a man who said that he was wrongfully arres [ ... ]Police Accountability ProjectFull Story
On September 18, 2016, the Elizabeth City Council (Union County) agreed to pay $30,000 to a Roselle Park man who said th [ ... ]Police Accountability ProjectFull Story
This letter was published in the Suburban Trends, 1027/2016 Allow me to respond to two letters which appeared in the Su [ ... ]Letters to EditorFull Story