P.O. Box 56
Tennent, NJ 07763
From this page you can find information about the Libertarian Party, both nationally and locally, its officers, its principles, and other important information.
|Join the NJLP Announce List!|
This email list server distributes timely email announcements about upcoming events of interest to Libertarians. You don't need to be a party member to join this list.Your email address:
- NJLP ByLaws and Rules- contains the complete New Jersey Libertarian Party Bylaws and Rules.
- Platform - contains the complete New Jersey Libertarian Party platform, with hypertext links for the web.
- National LP Info - contains information regarding the national party.
- State LP Officers - TBD lists all of the names of the state party’s officials, as well as contact information. There is also a list of Libertarians who hold public offices in the state and its localities.
- County Organizations - TBD The NJLP has affiliated county organizations for advocacy, activism, and discussion at the county level.
- Join Us - take a second to complete a form to join the Libertarian Party.
- Renewal - renew or extend your existing membership.
- More Info - I'm not ready to join. Please send me more information on the NJ Libertarian Party.
- Calendar - TBD meeting schedule, other upcoming events.
- - TBD a manual on running an Operation Politically Homeless
- FAQ's - various Frequently Asked Questions about the NJLP.
Today the Reason Foundation released their 21st Annual Report on the Performance of the State Highway System. This repor [ ... ]Latest NewsFull Story
Asserting that "the criminal investigation has concluded," Gloucester Township (Camden County) municipal attorney David [ ... ]Open Government Advocacy ProjectFull Story
In a September 3, 2014 letter, Perth Amboy (Middlesex County) City Attorney Mark J. Blunda, provided a redacted copy of [ ... ]Open Government Advocacy ProjectFull Story
I just learned today that Roy Rogers, the Gloucester Township Housing Authority's (GTHA) former director, filed a lawsui [ ... ]Open Government Advocacy ProjectFull Story
On August 29, 2014, I blogged an entry entitled "Thirteen recent ethics cases against Perth Amboy school board members" [ ... ]Open Government Advocacy ProjectFull Story
Open Government Advocacy ProjectFull Story
On August 5, 2014, West Berlin attorney Donald M. Doherty, Jr. filed an Open Public Records Act (OPRA) lawsuit on my beh [ ... ]Open Government Advocacy ProjectFull Story
Steven Uccio of East Windsor is a Libertarian candidate for Mercer County Freeholder. This letter to t [ ... ]Letters to EditorFull Story
New Jersey is slowly rejecting the two-party system. Voter participation and congressional approval ratings are both at [ ... ]Candidates and ElectionsFull Story
On July 12, 2013, the Township of Gloucester (Camden County) agreed to pay $167,765.38 to two roommates who sued members [ ... ]Police Accountability ProjectFull Story
On July 21, 2014, the insurer for two Waterford (Camden County) police officers agreed to pay $260,000 to a father and h [ ... ]Police Accountability ProjectFull Story
I am accustomed to public bodies claiming that their executive session minutes are confidential. It is not so typical, [ ... ]Open Government Advocacy ProjectFull Story
On Wednesday, October 8, 2014 at 3 p.m., the Hon. Mary C. Jacobson, A.J.S.C. will hear argument in my Open Public Record [ ... ]Open Government Advocacy ProjectFull Story
On June 18, 2014, the Borough of Penns Grove and the Township of Carneys Point (Salem County) agreed to pay $2,000,000 t [ ... ]Police Accountability ProjectFull Story
Libertarian congressional candidate Dorit Goikhman’s campaign team discovered unlawful practices in vendor admission [ ... ]Candidates and ElectionsFull Story
On Wednesday, August 27, 2014 at 9 a.m., the Hon. Travis L . Francis, A.J.S.C. will hear argument in my Open Public Reco [ ... ]Open Government Advocacy ProjectFull Story