In the November 2015 election the NJ Libertarian Party will be running candidates under the Libertarian Party banner. The following candidates have filed petitions to run for office.
- Joseph DeLong - South Bound Brook Mayor
- Patrick Smith - South Bound Brook Town Council
- Joseph Rafferty - write in campaign for Gloucester County Freeholder
- Peter Rohrman - Bergen County Freeholder (also see his facebook page)
- Damien Caillault - Assembly 27th District
- Jeff Hetrick - Assembly 27th District
In addition, NJLP member Joseph Dunsay will be on the ballot in a non-partisan school board election for the River Dell Regional School District in Bergen County.
Please provide whatever support you can to our candidates!