- Gregg Mele for Governor
- Jim Tosone for Senate (District 39)
- Gallo and Selwood for Assembly (District 1)
- Nick Magner for Assembly (District 4)
- Matt Kaliss for Assembly (District 6)
- Anthony Troncone for Assembly (District 8)
- David Galos for Assembly (District 15)
- Dave Awad for Assembly (District 18)
- Brian Waddell for Assembly (District 24)
- MORE IN PROGRESS
Print all petitions in proper mode: landscape or portrait (Single Signer petition)! I once had an entire set of petitions rejected because the top header was missing due to a printer mishap!
Instructions for the single signature petitions are:
- Download the Single Signature Petition
- Type in your name and residence address and print the petition
- Sign the printed petition
- Turn the signed petition back into an image (preferably using a scanner, but you may be able to use your phone to get a good image)
All signers must be registered voters in New Jersey.
We have a Guide To Petitioning posted on the NJLP website. I find the most useful approach to use is to state "Excuse me I'm trying to get a friend of mine on the ballot. Are you a registered voter?"
All but the Single Signature petitions must be notarized. You can get your petition notarized at any bank for free. If you have any trouble finding a notary contact us and we will direct you to one. The notary signs and stamps the last page after watching you sign the Circulator/Witness line. The state has been waiving notary requirements, unsure if this will continue for 2021!
Once complete your petition contact us to arrange for us to pick up your petition.
PO Box 56
Tennent, NJ 07763