All signers must be registered voters in New Jersey.
There are two ways to help a candidate get on the ballot:
- Sign an online petition via one of the links below. [Only sign for a candidate who's office covers where you live]
- Download, print and circulate a multi-signature petition. [Any New Jersey resident can circulate a multi-signature petition for any candidate, but only people who live in the district can sign for that office. These must be notarized.]
We have a Guide To Petitioning posted on the NJLP website. I find the most useful approach to use is to state "Excuse me I'm trying to get a friend of mine on the ballot. Are you a registered voter?"
Online signatures and Single Signature forms do NOT require notarization.
PHYSICAL PETITIONS WHICH ARE CIRCULATED BY HAND MUST BE NOTARIZED BEFORE THEY ARE SUBMITTED [confirmed on 4/22/2021 by D. Krause]
The notary will sign and stamp the last page after watching you sign the Circulator/Witness line.
Once complete your petition contact us to arrange for us to pick up your petition.
Print all petitions in proper mode: landscape or portrait (Single Signer petition)! Once an entire set of petitions was rejected because the top header was missing due to a printer mishap!
PO Box 56
Tennent, NJ 07763
PETITIONS BY CANDIDATE
- Gregg Mele for Governor
- Jim Tosone for Senate (District 39)
- Gallo and Selwood for Assembly (District 1)
- Nick Magner for Assembly (District 4)
- Matt Kaliss for Assembly (District 6)
- Anthony Troncone for Assembly (District 8)
- David Galos for Assembly (District 15)
- Dave Awad for Assembly (District 18)
- Brian Waddell for Assembly (District 24)
- Dan Valentine for Ocean County Commissioner
- Phillip Obermeyer for Manalapan Town Council
- Rob Canfield for Brick Township Mayor
- Nina Rogers, Sara Pomposello, and Thomas Powers for Brick Township Council
- Michelle Pienkowski for Brick Township Board of Education