We have turned in petitions containing over 1,300 signatures putting Gary Johnson (and his 14 electors) on the New Jersey ballot. Many thanks go out to the petitioners who pulled this all together!
In the November 2012 elections seven candidates will be on the ballot in the state of New Jersey under the Libertarian Party banner.
- Gary Johnson, President of the United States
- Judge Jim Gray, Vice-President of the United States
- Ken Kaplan of Parsippany, U.S. Senate
- John Ordille of Northfield, 2nd District, U.S. Congress
- Len Flynn of Morganville, 6th District, U.S. Congress
- Patrick McKnight of Hillsborough, 7th District, U.S. Congress
- Mick Erickson, 10th District, U.S. Congress