Thank you to everyone who took a stand for freedom on election day by voting Libertarian! Unofficial results show that we have at 26,142 total votes statewide.
Joe Baratelli (US Senate) - 16,048 (1%)
Dorit Goikhman (US House-6th) - 1,322 (1%)
Jim Gawron (US House-7th) - 3,332 (2%)
Steven Uccio (Mercer County Freeholder) - 1,441 (1%)
Brian Pizza (Ocean County Freeholder) - 4,022 (3%)
We are very excited and energized about the future. We are not career politicians. We are volunteer statesmen and women standing against the corruption of both establishment parties. Join our team today!
We are the fastest growing party in New Jersey for a reason. It isn't because we have the most money or the most powerful political connections. It's because we're fighting for the freedom and dignity of ALL New Jerseyans.
Join us today. We're just getting started.
Thank you again,
Chair, NJ Libertarian Party
The Mullica Township Committee was considering an ordinance banning dressing in clothes meant for the opposite sex, begg [ ... ]Preempted Ordinance Repeal ProjectFull Story
SPRINGFIELD, Ill. — If you had a beer with the weekend’s football games or a glass of wine after some holiday shop [ ... ]Selected BlogsFull Story
After publishing the $145,000 racial discrimination settlement between Plainfield and a police aide, I decided, just for [ ... ]Police Accountability ProjectFull Story
Two years ago, New Jersey's Casino Reinvestment Development Authority (CRDA) approved something called the South Inlet [ ... ]Latest NewsFull Story
In a November 18, 2014 opinion, Superior Court Judge Nelson C. Johnson ordered retired Wildwood Crest Lieutenant Michael [ ... ]Open Government Advocacy ProjectFull Story
Geoffrey D. Soriano, Esq.
Somerset County Prosecutor
40 North Bridge St
P.O. BOX 3000
Somerville, New Jersey
via e-mail [ ... ]
Open Government Advocacy ProjectFull Story
- Belvidere pays $45,000 to settle police false arrest/excessive force suit
- Long Branch pays $175,000 to settle police excessive force suit
- Why the Limits on Taxicab Licenses?
- East Newark pays $101,000 plus attorney fees to settle former police dispatcher's lawsuit ...
- Availability of records maintained by an agency's insurers, lawyers or other third parties
- Why your Libertarian vote on Tuesday, Nov. 4, is worth 100 times the other guy's vote
- NJ Libertarian Party Grows Again - Again
- New Jersey's Certificate of Need for Medical Facilities Must Be Repealed
- NJ Ranks Last in Business Climate Once Again
- Mercer County Freeholder Candidate Forum
- Liberate Trenton: A Community Forum on Urban Issues
- Bridgeton pays $530,000 to settle police racial profiling and excessive force suit
- Open Government Advocacy Project Scores Another Win