Thank you to everyone who took a stand for freedom on election day by voting Libertarian! Unofficial results show that we have 26,142 total votes statewide.
Joe Baratelli (US Senate) - 16,048 (1%)
Dorit Goikhman (US House-6th) - 1,322 (1%)
Jim Gawron (US House-7th) - 3,332 (2%)
Steven Uccio (Mercer County Freeholder) - 1,441 (1%)
Brian Pizza (Ocean County Freeholder) - 4,022 (3%)
We are very excited and energized about the future. We are not career politicians. We are volunteer statesmen and women standing against the corruption of both establishment parties. Join our team today!
We are the fastest growing party in New Jersey for a reason. It isn't because we have the most money or the most powerful political connections. It's because we're fighting for the freedom and dignity of ALL New Jerseyans.
Join us today. We're just getting started.
Thank you again,
Chair, NJ Libertarian Party
It's already controversial for our nation's local police departments to receive surplus assault rifles and equipment f [ ... ]Police Accountability ProjectFull Story
On November 26, 2014, the Ocean County Department of Corrections agreed to pay $25,000 to a county jail inmate who claim [ ... ]Police Accountability ProjectFull Story
On Tuesday Mathew Reardon was arrested for making a statement on Facebook. He stated "Don't wanna get clipped while sitt [ ... ]Police Accountability ProjectFull Story
The Mullica Township Committee was considering an ordinance banning dressing in clothes meant for the opposite sex, begg [ ... ]Preempted Ordinance Repeal ProjectFull Story
SPRINGFIELD, Ill. — If you had a beer with the weekend’s football games or a glass of wine after some holiday shop [ ... ]Selected BlogsFull Story
After publishing the $145,000 racial discrimination settlement between Plainfield and a police aide, I decided, just for [ ... ]Police Accountability ProjectFull Story
Two years ago, New Jersey's Casino Reinvestment Development Authority (CRDA) approved something called the South Inlet [ ... ]Latest NewsFull Story
- Retired Wildwood Crest police officers to testify on why letters related to their miscondu...
- Letter to Prosecutor: School boards should not hire professional media consultants to "edu...
- Governor Christie's flight documents disclosed pursuant to court order
- Belvidere pays $45,000 to settle police false arrest/excessive force suit
- Long Branch pays $175,000 to settle police excessive force suit
- Why the Limits on Taxicab Licenses?
- East Newark pays $101,000 plus attorney fees to settle former police dispatcher's lawsuit ...
- Availability of records maintained by an agency's insurers, lawyers or other third parties
- Why your Libertarian vote on Tuesday, Nov. 4, is worth 100 times the other guy's vote
- NJ Libertarian Party Grows Again - Again
- New Jersey's Certificate of Need for Medical Facilities Must Be Repealed
- NJ Ranks Last in Business Climate Once Again
- Mercer County Freeholder Candidate Forum