It’s my privilege to serve as the new Chair of the New Jersey Libertarian Party. Thanks again to Jay Edgar for his years of hard work and leadership. I’m confident 2014 will be an exciting year for liberty in New Jersey.
Not only is the Libertarian Party the fastest-growing party in America, since 2012 we’re actually the only growing party in America. While the other two parties shrank we grew by 11% nationwide. Here in New Jersey the number of registered Libertarian voters increased by 21% in 2013 alone. We are the party of the future.
I am especially pleased to congratulate our excellent 2014 NJLP candidates on their recent placement on the November ballot. They include:
- Joe Baratelli - US Senate
- Dorit Goikhman - US House (6th District)
- Jim Gawron - US House (7th District)
- Steven Uccio - Mercer County Freeholder
- Brian Pizza - Ocean County Freeholder
Let’s keep the momentum going in 2014 by supporting our candidates. Please consider volunteering to help one or more of our campaigns. Our candidates are not career politicians. They are citizen-statesmen donating their time and energy to stand up for freedom.
If you are not a current member I urge you to join the party. Party members are the backbone of our party.
There has never been a more exciting time to be a Libertarian. Let’s make history together in 2014.
Chair, NJ Libertarian Party
There are many economic theories that are debatable. The Law of Supply and Demand is not one of them. All reputable econ [ ... ]Latest NewsFull Story
The NJLP is proud to announce a forum on urban issues. Join us for a discussion of issues including education, the war o [ ... ]EventsFull Story
NJ Television also covered the issue in an article here.Open Government Advocacy ProjectFull Story
Police Accountability Project of the New Jersey Libertarian Party
Paul Morrison, Chief
Roselle Park Police Department
110 [ ... ]
Today the Reason Foundation released their 21st Annual Report on the Performance of the State Highway System. This repor [ ... ]Latest NewsFull Story
Asserting that "the criminal investigation has concluded," Gloucester Township (Camden County) municipal attorney David [ ... ]Open Government Advocacy ProjectFull Story
- Perth Amboy, in a sanctimonious display, finally gives up police report on alleged teacher...
- Former Executive Director's lawsuit against Gloucester Township Housing Authority
- Perth Amboy school board secretly settles with former superintendent for $184,000
- John Paff, Chair of NJ Libertarian Party Open Government Advocacy Project, Wins National A...
- The Root Cause Of Terrorism
- Lawsuit: Gloucester Township allegedly used threat of arrest to coerce employee to resign
- Shopping bag tax a waste of Mercer County freeholder time
- Eminent Domain Abuse In Atlantic City
- Ballot placement discriminates against third-party candidates
- Gloucester Township pays $167,765.38 to settle police false arrest/excessive force suit
- Waterford secretly pays $260,000 to settle police false arrest/excessive force suit
- Level the Playing Field
- Don't Blame the Business People
- New OPRA lawsuit: Chatham Township keeps police officer's claim and two settlement agreeme...
- OPRA suit challenges State's refusal to disclose OPRA requests
- Penns Grove and Carneys Point pay $2,000,000 to settle police wrongful death/excessive for...