Join us September 20th in South River, NJ for an Octoberfest party at the beautiful Polanca Park as we rally to support Jason Scheurer for U.S. Senate.
Food, beer, pig roast, music, and barbeque as we gather to have an old fashioned picnic, and organize our efforts to make sure our message and Jasons' get heard this election cycle.
Open to everyone, so please bring the family. There is a great playground for the kids.
Starts at 11am and runs through the night. Overnight camping available.
About the facility and directions:
Polanka Park and the Polish War Veterans Picnic Grounds is a beautiful wooded picnic area complete with full kitchen, refrigeration, charcoal grills, gazebo, covered dance area, clean restrooms, and much more. There is a playground for the children and horseshoe pits for the adults.
Polanka Park, South River
The Polish War Veterans Picnic Grounds is located less than a mile off Route
18 in South River, NJ (near East Brunswick).
From the Garden State Parkway –
1 a. Take Exit 124 - Toward Sayreville/South River 0.1 miles
1 a. Take Exit 125 - Toward Route 35/Sayreville/South Amboy 0.2 miles
b. Turn Left to take the Chevalier Avenue ramp 0.1 miles
c. Turn Left onto Main Street extension. 1.3 miles
2. Turn slight Right onto CR-670/ West Main Street 2.7 miles
3. Turn Right onto McArthur Avenue 1.0 miles
4. Turn Right onto CR-535/Veterans Memorial Bridge 0.7 miles
5. Turn Right onto CR-677/ Reid Street 0.3 miles
6. Turn Right onto William Street 0.4 miles
From the Turnpike
1. Take Exit 9, Route 18 /US-1/New Brunswick/Shore Resorts. 0.6 miles
2. Take the Rt. 18 South ramp toward South River/East Brunswick. 0.2 miles
3. Merge onto NJ-18 South. 0.9 miles
4. Continue with directions below.
From Route 18 1. Take the Edgeboro Road ramp toward Old Bridge Turnpike 0.1 miles
2. Turn left onto Edgeboro Road 0.2 miles
3. Turn Right onto Brick Plant Road 0.5 miles
4. Turn Right onto William Street 0.2 miles