This web site is owned and administered by The New Jersey Libertarian Party.
Our postal address is:
PO Box 56
Tennent, NJ 07763
We can be reached via e-mail at
For each visitor to our Web page, our Web server automatically recognizes the visitor's host/domain name, but not an e-mail address. We collect only the e-mail addresses of those who communicate with us via e-mail, aggregate information on what pages visitors access or visit, and any other information volunteered by the visitor, such as survey or contact information provided to us in various sign-up forms and interactive elements of the site.
Details: Unidentified visitors and aggregate information
We collect and use aggregate information from all our site's visitors (derived from your internet host, the duration and details of your visit, and the entrance and exit path to/from our site) in order to understand and improve our site's performance, design, architecture or content over time. No other information from general visitors is collected, used or shared in any way not specifically stated above.
Details: Self-identified visitors and individual information
The information we collect from self-identified visitors to the site, through the process of various interactive elements, forms, surveys or polls, or other such data collection processes on the site is handled in any of a number of ways:
- We collect contact information volunteered by site visitors for the purpose for which each visitor volunteered it - to receive information, goods, or services, as the case may be.
- We may use this information to send email or postal mail on behalf of a third party organization. Your information will not be shared with the third party organization, rather we will perform the mailing on their behalf.
- We may choose to share that contact information with affiliated Libertarian Party candidates, County Libertarian Organizations, or the National Libertarian Party who we believe will make proper use of the contact information.
- Per the NJLP Bylaws, Paragraph 5b, NJLP members may request a copy of the membership list from the Treasurer. They must agree that such list will only be used for NJLP business and may not be disclosed to other organizations or non-member individual.
- We may choose to share that contact information with other, outside organizations whose philosophies, goals and purpose is complementary to our own and who we think may provide you with further valuable information or services. Such use of our data is extremely limited and discouraged and must be approved by the board before dissemination.
If you do not want to receive postal or email mail from us in the future, please let us know by writing to us at our postal address or sending us e-mail at
If you would like us to stop sharing your contact information with other organizations, please let us know by writing to us at our postal address or sending us e-mail at
The New Jersey Libertarian Party web site contains links to the web sites of other companies and organizations which may employ their own privacy protection policies and publish notices of their own regarding online privacy. We encourage you to seek out and read such privacy protection notices whenever they are available in order to remain informed regarding the use of your personal information.
Future Changes and Updates
From time to time, we may use customer information for new, unanticipated uses not previously disclosed in our privacy notice. If our information practices change at some time in the future we will post the policy changes to our Web site to notify you of these changes and provide you with the ability to opt out of these new uses. If you are concerned about how your information is used, you should check back at our Web site periodically.
If you feel that this site is not following its stated information policy, you may contact us at the above addresses.
The New Jersey Libertarian Party